Sydney Harbour Attraction Combos
Exploring the best things to do in Sydney
Sydney attractions are a must-do for anyone visiting Sydney. Do you want to experience Australia’s wildlife or adventure rides with your family? We have a package for you!
Option 1: So you’re looking to do things in Sydney Harbour, you’ve come to the right place! You can now buy attraction passes (Taronga Zoo, Luna Park, Madame Tussauds, Sea Life, Wild Life etc.) with a Yellow Water Taxi experience to and from the destination included. This way you can sit back and relax while we take you to your exciting destination.
Options 2: Already have a ticket? Don’t want to wait for the ferry? We’ve got you covered! You can choose a Yellow Water Taxi return below and we’ll pick-up and/or drop you at your attraction from Darling Harbour/Circular Quay or any destination included in Sydney’s inner harbour. Trip Duration is as follows:
- Departing from Darling Harbour: Taronga Zoo (20-25 minutes) and Luna Park (20 minutes)
- Departing Circular Quay: Taronga Zoo (15 minutes), Luna Park (15 minutes), Sea Life Aquarium (20 minutes), Wild Life Zoo (20 minutes) and Madame Tussauds (20 minutes)
Our sales outlets are conveniently located at multiple points in Sydney which are as follows:
- Yellow Water Taxis Cockle Bay Sales Point, Darling Harbour Sydney 2000
- Fantsea Cruising Sydney Flagship Store, Pier 26 Darling Harbour Sydney 2000
- Yellow Water Taxi Sales, King Street Wharf King Street Wharf# 8, Darling Harbour Sydney 2000
- Yellow Water Taxis, Jetty No.1 Circular Quay Eastern Pontoon, Sydney 2000
We have the largest and safest fleet of iconic Yellow Water Taxis on Sydney Harbour. Proudly Australian owned and operated since 1926. With professional and reliable crew, you’ll enjoy your time with Yellow Water Taxis.