With stunning views of the Harbour and gourmet food supplied in a beautiful picnic basket by the award-winning Bel n’ Brio catering this is magical experience for you and your loved ones.
- Circular Quay: Monday to Wednesday, departing 15 minutes prior to sunset
- Darling Harbour: Monday to Thursday, departing 30 minutes prior to sunset
- Scheduled service for maximum convenience
- This insightful Sydney at sunset tour is guided and commentated by an experienced host
- Experience Sydney’s iconic landmarks from an extraordinary perspective
- Experience incredible insight into Australian culture
- Unique and unbeatable photo opportunities
- State-of-the-art and customised vessels for passengers
Sydney Sunset Cruise Details
Enjoy the thrill of pure sailing! Experience an exhilarating twilight sail on board the luxury boat “Barangaroo”. Soak up the peace and tranquillity of the sunset over the Sydney Harbour with spectacular Harbour views. The 45-minute tour starts from either Circular Quay or Cockle Bay and highlights the iconic gems of Sydney Harbour whilst providing a personalised tour by one of our experienced crew with exceptional commentary. With the largest and safest fleet of Yellow Water Taxis on the Harbour, this is one of the best things to do while in Sydney.
Departing just before sunset, venture out from East Circular Quay, right next to the spectacular Sydney Opera House into the stunning Harbour, where we position ourselves near Fort Denison to enjoy the breathtaking sight of the sun setting behind the icons of Sydney Harbour, the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House.
Travel through Darling Harbour in the twilight, past historical Barangaroo and under the Sydney Harbour Bridge, then we position ourselves around Fort Denison to enjoy the spectacular sight of the sun setting behind the icons of Sydney Harbour, the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. Enjoy the hustle and bustle of Darling Harbour coming to life at night as you return to Cockle Bay.