Stunning views of Sydney Harbour and gourmet food supplied in a beautiful picnic basket by the award-winning Bel n’ Brio catering.
- Circular Quay – Eastern Pontoon
- Darling Harbour – King Street Wharf #8/9
- One hour sightseeing cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Views of Sydney icons including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House
- Unique and unbeatable photo opportunities
- Small vessels (Maximum 16 or 28 seat capacity)
- Food and drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) permitted on-board
- Family (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Sydney Harbour Sunset cruise
Yellow Water Taxi’s one hour Sydney Harbour Sunset Cruise is unlike any other. Take in the twilight on one of our Yellow Water Taxis and get up close and personal with the icons on Sydney Harbour as the sun goes down. Taking you past the Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Royal Botanical Gardens, Luna Park and much more; this family friendly tour is perfect for both locals and visitors alike. The tour starts from either Darling Harbour or Circular Quay and highlights the iconic gems of Sydney Harbour. Boasting the largest and safest fleet of Water Taxis on the harbour, this is one of the best experiences in town.
Departure time of the cruise is tailored to the sunset time on the day of travel. Guests will be advised of the exact departure time on the day of travel or alternatively, can contact Yellow Water Taxis on 1800 326 822.