Join Fantasea Cruising on the most authentic Sydney Harbour cruises, traveling between Darling Harbour and Circular Quay this is a daily scheduled cruise on Yellow Water Taxis.
Trip duration is as follows:
- Departing from Darling Harbour: Taronga Zoo (20-25 minutes) and Luna Park (20 minutes)
- Departing Circular Quay: Taronga Zoo (15 minutes), Luna Park (15 minutes), Sea Life Aquarium (20 minutes), Wild Life Zoo (20 minutes) and Madame Tussauds (20 minutes)
Sydney Attraction Combos
Option 1: So, you’re looking for things to do in Sydney Harbour, you’ve come to the right place! You can now buy attraction passes (Taronga Zoo, Luna Park, Madame Tussauds, Sea Life, Wild Life, etc.) with a Yellow Water Taxi experience to and from the destination included. This way you can sit back and relax while we take you to your exciting destination.
Options 2: Already have a ticket? Don’t want to wait for the ferry? We’ve got you covered! You can choose a Yellow Water Taxi return below and we’ll pickup and/or drop-off at your attraction from Darling Harbour/Circular Quay or any destination included in Sydney’s inner Harbour.
Our sales outlets are conveniently located at multiple points in Sydney which are as follows:
- Yellow Water Taxis Cockle Bay Sales Point, Darling Harbour Sydney 2000
- Fantsea Cruising Sydney Flagship Store, Pier 26 Darling Harbour Sydney 2000
- Yellow Water Taxi Sales, King Street Wharf King Street Wharf# 8, Darling Harbour Sydney 2000
- Yellow Water Taxis, Jetty No.1 Circular Quay Eastern Pontoon, Sydney 2000
We have the largest and safest fleet of iconic Yellow Water Taxis on Sydney Harbour. Proudly Australian owned and operated since 1926. With professional and reliable crew, you enjoy your time with Yellow Water Taxis as we transport you to the best things to do in Sydney.