Stunning views of Sydney Harbour and gourmet food supplied in a beautiful picnic basket by the award-winning Bel n’ Brio catering.
Duration (approximately 2 hours):
- Departing Darling Harbour: 11:45pm
- Departing Circular Quay: 12.00 pm
- Return: Circular Quay – 2:00pm, Darling Harbour – 2:15pm
- Scenic cruise to and from Clark Island
- Iconic sights of Sydney Harbour with unique photo opportunities
- Sydney Harbour National Parks Landing Fee
- High-quality picnic basket and sparkling wine sourced from a boutique marketplace
- From :
- A$ 299
Your Picnic on Clark Island Details
We have two picnic options, the essentials picnic and the deluxe picnic option for the real foodie.
Catering sourced from the award-winning Bel & Brio Deli, Barangaroo
Experience + Essential Picnic Basket
Packed full of gourmet nibbles, cheese, dips and breads. Bottle of water and sparkling wine included.
Experience + Deluxe Picnic Basket
Gourmet sandwiches, salads, pastas, antipasto, and other luxury picnic elements. Bottle of sparkling water and sparkling wine included. This premium option is for the real foodie and sure to leave you satisfied.
Don’t just see the Harbour, create unforgettable memories
Cruise with us to Clark Island and have a secluded picnic whilst looking at some of the world’s most recognizable landmarks. With stunning views of the Sydney Harbour and gourmet food supplied in a beautiful picnic basket by the award-winning Bel n’ Brio catering, this is magical experience for you and your loved ones.